Are you a Early Career Teacher, a trainee teacher or just looking to improve your practice with high-quality, great value, subject-specific CPD?
Come to the Schools History Project’s second New Teachers’ Conference supported by OCR and Hodder Education
£40 Online 29th January
So far we are able to confirm workshops from:
- Ian Dawson on teaching chronology,
- Rachel Foster on helping your pupils access historical scholarship,
- Mike Hill on world-building and pupil’s knowledge of historical contexts,
- Rich Kerridge on principles for supporting pupils with SEND in the history classroom,
- Josh Preye Garry on how to start thinking about curriculum planning,
As well as:As well as:
- Teni Oladehin on making your classroom a welcoming and inclusive place for all,
- A round-table discussion featuring teachers at different stages of their careers, discussing the challenges faced by new teachers and how they overcame them,
- ‘Introducing…’ videos from groups and organisations that can help you improve your teaching,
- And more to soon be confirmed!
Tickets are only £40 and are available from the LTU Store here.
Supported by Hodder Education
SHP’s Publishing Partner, Hodder Education, will be offering exclusive discounts for attendees at the SHP New Teachers’ Conference.
- 25% off all books
- 10% off downloadable CPD Resource Packs
Hodder Education is the No.1 History publisher for secondary schools and a trusted provider of teacher CPD and student revision events. View their full range of resources here.