This guidance from Jamie Byrom (SHP Fellow) provides some useful starting points to help you plan for the 2014 National Curriculum.
The resources include:
1. Jamie’s thoughts on revising your Key Stage 3 History Curriculum
2. The National Curriculum for History, setting out the Programmes of Study at Key Stages 1, 2 and 3
3. A summary of the overall changes in the History curriculum at Key Stage 3, comparing the old (2008) and new (2014) requirements.
Download the Resources
Download the material here.
• Resource 1: [ click here ]
• Resource 2: [ click here ]
• Resource 3: [ click here ]
• Resource 4: [ click here ]